Get your free slate roofing estimate now!
Roof Slating Sydney
High quality slate tiles are the best choice for long-term investment in public buildings, as well as homes and businesses. Unlike asphalt shingle roofing, slate roofing has an extremely long, 100+ year lifespan.
At NSW Slate Roofing, we are a professional roof slating company in Sydney. Unlike other roofing companies in the area, we focus on using only the highest quality slate, and we employ master slate roofers who are experts in their fields. Learn more about slate roofs in Sydney below.
The Benefits Of Slate Roofs
Slate roofs may be expensive, but they have a number of great benefits.
- Timeless, gorgeous appearance – Slate roofs have been used for centuries, and provide a beautiful and natural appearance.
- 100-year lifespan – A slate roof can easily last 100 years or longer, with proper installation and upkeep.
- Fireproof and a great insulator – Slate is inert and will not react to fire, and it is also extremely dense and non porous, which makes it a great insulator.
- Requires little maintenance or upkeep – All you need to do to take care of a slate roof is clean it occasionally, and inspect the tiles every few years.
Choose The Premier Slate Roofing Company In Sydney
- Large selection of heritage slate options – We offer Canadian Glendyne slate, Welsh Penrhyn slate, and a number of other Welsh and Spanish slates, as well as composite slate.
- Master slate roofers with more than 20 years of experience – We take great pride in our specialty. From slate roof repairs to full restorations and new roof installations, we do it all. You can trust our master slate roofers to take great care of your property.
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed – We are easy to deal with, and have a reputation of doing everything we can to satisfy our customers. If you are ever unsatisfied with any aspect of your Sydney slate roofing project, we will make it right – that’s a guarantee.
Contact NSW Slate Roofing Sydney Today for our Premium Slate Roofing Services!
Whether you need a slate roof to be repaired, or you are interested in replacing your asphalt shingle or metal roof with high-quality natural slate, contact NSW Slate Roofing now. We are slate experts – and we’d be glad to learn more about your project, and what we can do for you.
Types Of Slate We Specialise In
At NSW Slate Roofing, we have decades of experience with slate roofs of all kinds – including Welsh slate roofs. Welsh slate is a building material renowned for its quality and durability, and is highly sought-after in international markets.
If you’re interested in a long-lasting, beautiful roofing material, Spanish slate is a great option. While most asphalt roofs will fail within 25 years or 30 years, a high quality slate roof can easily last for over 100 years.
At NSW Slate Roofing, we have a tremendous variety of slate in stock. From Canadian Glendyne to Welsh Penrhyn slate, we can help you get any material for your heritage slate roof.
Composite slate is a great alternative to a natural slate roof. It offers a beautiful appearance and a life span of more than 30 years, and it’s low-maintenance roofing material.