Get your free slate roofing estimate now!
Leaking Slate Roof Repairs Sydney
Slate roofs are one of the most high-quality types of roof available in Sydney. Unlike other materials like metal roofing and asphalt roof tiles, a heritage slate roof can easily last 100 years with proper installation.
However, slate tiles and slate roofs can still be damaged by neglect, high winds, or debris. If you need slate roof repairs in Sydney, we’re the #1 choice for your roofing project. NSW Slate Roofing has over 20 years of experience with slate roof repairs – and we’re one of the top roofing companies for roof leaks and roof restoration.
Common Slate Roof Repairs
There are two primary causes of roof leaks if you have a slate roof.
- Damaged tiles – If an individual slate roof tile is damaged, water may leak through the roof structure. Damage is usually caused by extreme wear, or damage from a piece of debris such as a tree limb or other object.
- Worn out flashing – Flashing is used to direct water away from openings in the roof – such as chimneys, vents, and skylights. Flashing usually tends to fail before slate tiles do.
Whether you’ve got issues with your flashing, or require the replacement of some slate tiles, we’ve got you covered.
Why Choose NSW Slate Roofing
- Free roof inspection – Not sure if your roof needs repairs or not? Don’t let that stop you from getting a roof inspection. We offer free roof inspections along with our leaking roof repairs. We’ll check every area of your home or business, and give you a thorough analysis of how many slate tiles are damaged, and how much your slate roof repairs will cost – all for free!
- Serving every area of NSW – From Sydney to its eastern suburbs, we serve all of New South Wales with our expert roof restoration services. We’re willing to travel to you – and fix roof leaks before they become severe.
- Available 7 days a week – If they are not addressed quickly, leaks can lead to permanent damage to underlying roof structures, and issues such as mould and wood damage. That’s why we are available for roof repairs 7 days a week – we can offer services that fit your schedule.
Contact NSW Slate Roofing for professional and reliable slate roof repairs Sydney wide.
If you need an expert slater to repair your heritage slate roof in Sydney, NSW Slate Roofing is the best choice. We have a team of slate installers and technicians with years of experience in the business. So don’t wait – and don’t risk damaging your home by ignoring a roof leak. Contact us now for your free roof repair consultation, and see how we can help!
Types Of Slate We Specialise In
At NSW Slate Roofing, we have decades of experience with slate roofs of all kinds – including Welsh slate roofs. Welsh slate is a building material renowned for its quality and durability, and is highly sought-after in international markets.
If you’re interested in a long-lasting, beautiful roofing material, Spanish slate is a great option. While most asphalt roofs will fail within 25 years or 30 years, a high quality slate roof can easily last for over 100 years.
At NSW Slate Roofing, we have a tremendous variety of slate in stock. From Canadian Glendyne to Welsh Penrhyn slate, we can help you get any material for your heritage slate roof.
Composite slate is a great alternative to a natural slate roof. It offers a beautiful appearance and a life span of more than 30 years, and it’s low-maintenance roofing material.